This website, wheyprotein.org.uk ("Website") is privately owned and operated by Supplement Marketing
In respect to any written correspondence in relation to this Website, please use: Supplement Marketing, C/O Unit 6 & 7, Rear 37 Victoria Road East, Thornton, Lancashire, FY5 5BU, UK.
company displayed on this Website. The terms "product" or "products" means any nutritional supplemement or food item that is displayed on this Website.
A list of the third parties that feature on this Website can be found here.
access and / or use immediately.
- 1.2If you breach any term of use as described on this page, your right to access and use this Website shall cease immediately.
- 2.1We provide an independent online service that enables you to research and compare nutritional supplements. These products are offered for sale by third party companies. The comparison service is free
for you to use. We do not charge any fees or add any commissions to the products that you can compare. Instead, this Website links you to third parties who offer these products for sale. If you click on a hypertext link,
which in turn transfers you to a third party's website, we could be eligible to receive a commission of any sale that is generated by way of this Website facilitating this sale, or introducing you as a new customer,
to the third party. We are either compensated by the third party or by an associated affiliate company that has been assigned to work in conjunction with or on behalf of the said third party.
- 2.2Please be aware that nothing on this Website is intended to advise, recommend or endorse by us any product shown on this Website. The information offered on this Website is provided freely.
Drawing any reference to product data should NOT be relied upon as constituting medical advice. There are no products referred to on this website that are intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Prior to use, you should always check the suitability and appropriateness of a product. It is your sole decision as to whether you buy and consume any product that is marketed through this Website. Prior to consuming
any product, you should make yourself fully aware as reasonably possible of the ingredients and of any potentially harmful or damaging side effects that you could be exposed to as a result of using the product(s).
You should read the manufacturer's directions of the product prior to consuming it. If you are unsure of your suitability in respect to consuming a product shown on this Website, we recommend you first seek the opinion
from a person who is qualified to advise you on nutrition in a professional capacity.
- 2.3If you are using this Website with the intention of buying products for someone else, you agree it is your responsibility to check this other person's suitability, or to inform them that they need to
check their suitability of any product prior to its consumption. The points noted in 2.2 apply to any people you are buying products for.
- 2.4We do not offer any of the products shown on this Website for sale. Any product purchase resulting from a click on a hypertext link on this Website constitutes a contract of sale between you and the third
party that made the offer of sale to you on their website.
- 2.5We make no recommendation as to the quality of any product shown on this Website, or the quality of the services that are provided by the third parties shown on this Website. Should any dispute
arise between you and any vendor shown on this Website you agree that it shall be resolved between you and that vendor. You agree that we are not responsible for any type of financial transaction that takes place
between you and a third party as a direct consequence of your use of this Website. You agree we are wholly impartial to such negotiations.
- 2.6We make no claim to the effectiveness on any product shown on this Website.
- 2.7We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website, but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of it. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access
to this Website at any time.
- 2.8We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on this Website without notice.
- 2.9While we maintain best efforts to provide accurate product and price data, we cannot guarantee it will be correct and it should not be relied upon as a condition of sale between you and
a third party. You agree to undertake all necessary due diligence on any product you intend to buy on the vendor's website prior to making an offer to buy it. You agree that the contract of sale is between you
the vendor and that you will conduct all the appropriate research and investigate any potential precautions with the seller of the product(s) and / or manufacturer(s) of the product(s) prior to purchasing it.
- 3.1You are only permitted to access and use this Website for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. This Website may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business
to research products. Access to and use of this Website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless written authorisation has been given by us.
- 3.2You are not permitted to use this Website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or any manner which offers you commercial gain.
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the communications, server bandwidth and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, harvesting, trawling or other 'screen scraping' software, process, program or system.
- 3.3You may operate a link to this Website provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate
a link to this Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by this Website unless it has been sanctioned by us in writing. We reserve the right to require you to
immediately remove any link to this Website at any time.
- 4.1The copyright of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website belongs to us, the third-parties or the companies that produce the products. You may temporarily print, copy,
download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
- It may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- It may not be sold or transferred to any third party.
- You must not modify any information, content, material or data that has been collected from this Website.
- It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and / or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
- 4.2All intellectual property rights including, without limitation, all copyright, design rights, logos, business names, trading names, internet domain names, moral rights, rights in databases,
data, source codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business methods (in all cases whether registered or unregistered) relating to this Website (including information, content, material or
data displayed on it) belong to us, our affiliated companies, third parties or product manufacturers, and all such rights are reserved.
copied, modified, published, extracted, utilised, transmitted, displayed, sold, excerpted, reverse engineered, made available, reproduced, reformatted or distributed by you without our prior written consent.
- 5.1Whilst we make every endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, and although we correct errors as soon as we are able to, we do not verify or endorse any
product displayed on this Website. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur as a consequence of any information, content, material, or data collected from or provided by third
parties that is displayed on this Website or any third party's website. Such information, content, material or data may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. It is your responsibility to check that such
information, content, material or data is accurate, complete, correct and up to date at the time of any product purchase and at the time of its consumption.
- 5.2We are not responsible or liable for any indirect loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Website or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in
connection with your use of this Website that was not foreseeable by us when you used this Website.
- 5.3We are not responsible or liable for any financial loss you deemed to have incurred as a result of consuming any product obtained from a third party.
- 5.4You can research products on this Website. These products are not provided by us but are instead provided by third parties over whom we have no control. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself
that you wish to obtain any product(s) with that third party before doing so. You should make every effort to research the suitability of any product(s) and make yourself aware of the vendor's full terms of sale,
including, but not limited to, their delivery and returns policy. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any product you obtain after using this Website or
for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product.
- 5.5Please be aware that the information and descriptions of products on this Website do not represent complete and comprehensive facts about those products. You must ensure that you carefully
read ALL the information and / or directions provided by the product manufacturer and any additional information offered by the third party selling the product prior to purchasing and / or using it.
- 5.6Any views, opinions, advice or assistance which is given or provided to you by a third party after you have used this Website do not represent our views, opinions or advice and are not checked,
monitored, reviewed, verified or endorsed by us. We do not endorse, recommend or take responsibility for any third party who provides you with any views, opinions advice or assistance. You act on any third party's
views, opinions, advice or assistance at your own risk and sole discretion, and you are responsible for any decision to act on such views, opinions, advice or assistance. We are not responsible or liable for
any loss or damages you may suffer or incur in connection with such views, opinions, advice or assistance including in relation to their accuracy, truthfulness or completeness or for any acts, omissions, errors or
defaults of any third party in connection with such views, opinions, advice or assistance.
- 5.7Please be aware that whilst this Website provides information on a wide range of products, there may be other products available on the market that are not shown on this Website, which may
be more appropriate or beneficial to you than those shown on this Website.
- 6.1Our aim is to provide you with accurate, up to date information about the products and the third parties that are shown on this Website. If you are unhappy with this service for any reason,
please contact us by email: .
- 6.2We will aim to resolve your complaint within 72 hours. If we are unable to do so, we will provide you with an acknowledgement of your complaint. After we have had an opportunity to investigate
your complaint in full, we will reply to you with a final response.
- 6.3If you are unhappy with any product you have obtained from a third party or you wish to complain about a third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party.
Their contact details should be displayed on their website, but if you are unable to obtain them please contact us by email outlining your concerns: .
Although we are not obliged to provide third party contact information we will endeavour to help you contact the third party.
- 7.1We are committed to protecting your privacy and in respect of any data that you submit to this Website, we treat it seriously and will make a best effort to protect it. We process information about
- 8.2This Website is principally intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom. If you choose to use this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and
you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
(including any claims or disputes).